Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Questions

I believe there is always a reason for someone who dislike going back home, for me its just because of who I am. I hate being out in public, I hate trying to satisfy people, always be caution with what I want to say, constantly thinking about what others would think before My Own Self. Being alone is fun, being alone is fine, cry it all out and just wonder where can this life take me too. Is there a need to be with people who I need to make myself so low that I don't have a life? To be honest, I didnt want to continue living since i was young. Trying to commit suicide is always in my mind, never wanting to live in this life; wanting to be with my Grandmother who loves me like no one else in the world could. No one cares about how I feel, no one cares about my preference, no one cares if I get hurt, no one cares about my dreams. Will anyone care if one day I am no longer here. Will anyone take care of my dad when I'm no longer here. I, Myself is trying to run away from all the pain im enduring doing whatever I feel happy, but no one approves of it. Friends come and go, family members come and go. I only have myself to live and rely on. Can anyone tell me when does this loneliness feeling ends?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information. And do you know das diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. การร้อยไหม คือ เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ไขปัญหา ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนคล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจ รวมทั้งสามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือแก้ไขปัญหาเฉพาะจุดด้วยการนำเส้นไหมชนิดพิเศษมาร้อยเข้ากับใบหน้าบริเวณใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการสร้างเส้นเลือดใหม่ มีผลทำให้เกิดสร้างคลอลาเจนรอบๆ เส้นไหมซึ่งทิศทางการร้อยไหมที่สานกันเป็นร่างแห จะทำให้เกิดแรงดึง แรงยกกระชับในชั้นผิวหนัง ใบหน้าจึงดูเต่งตึง ยกกระชับหน้าขึ้นหลังการร้อยไหมร้อยไหมก้างปลา
    ร้อยไหม ปรับรูปหน้า
    ร้อยไหม pantip
    ร้อยไหม กังนัม

    ReplyDelete
  3. ศัลยกรรมจมูก
    จะต้อง ทำจมูก เพราะเหตุว่า จมูกเป็นศูนย์กลางของบริเวณใบหน้าอันเป็นตัวบ่งชี้มิติความงดงามบนบริเวณใบหน้าของคุณ โดยธรรมดาจมูกที่งาม (Perfect Nose) นั้นควรต้องงาม กลมกลืนตั้งแต่ดั้งถึงปลายจมูก แล้วก็รูปร่างของปีกจมูกที่ประกอบกันได้สวยงามพอดีในทุกมิติของการมอง สิ่งจำเป็นที่สุดของการศัลยกรรมจมูกนั้น เป็นการปรับตกแต่งรูปร่างของจมูก เสริมจมูก เพื่อออกมารับกับบริเวณใบหน้าเยอะที่สุด โดยอยู่บนเบื้องต้นองค์ความรู้ความเข้าใจเรื่องสรรพีทยาของจมูก รวมทั้งความชำนาญของศัลยแพทย์ เพื่อบริเวณใบหน้าของคุณงามสะดุดตาขึ้นมา


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete